Now, you may be thinking, “the vaccine’s out now, so why do we still have to wear face masks”. The answers to that are easy:
Not everyone is vaccinated, and not everyone will get vaccinated.
Another thing is that you can still carry the virus wherever you go. This is why we’re always restocking medical supplies in Boca Raton, Florida.
Face masks significantly lower the spread of the COVID-19 virus, and just in case you’re wondering, no, your bandana is not meant to be used as a mask. If you’re running low, we’ve got Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in our store.
Kin Care Medical Equipment & Supplies is going to be talking about the right way to use your disposable masks:
- First, make sure your hands are clean before touching your mask.
- Second, find the “inside” of the mask. This is the side that will mold around your face.
- Third, once you find the right side, loop the mask over your ears, and you’re good to go!
- Don’t forget to pinch the stiff edge of the mask over your nose.
- When removing your masks, make sure to cut the ties and dispose of the pieces properly.
Make sure to sanitize your hands right after as your mask will have bacteria sticking on them after a day outdoors. An automatic hand sanitizer dispenser can help minimize touching. You can check our home medical equipment in Florida for those.
Keep in mind the disposable masks aren’t meant to be reused. So always replace the one you’re wearing after a few hours of use.