Pride LC-250 Essential Lift Chair “FDA Class II Medical Device*”
The Pride Classic Line LC-250 Lift chair is a 3 position medium-to-large size chaise lounge with a split back design. It comes standard with armrest covers and six great upholstery options. If ordered before 1 PM in a standard fabric, this item ships the same business day from the warehouse via FREE curbside or inside delivery. If you select White Glove Delivery, expect an additional 1 – 2 business days before it leaves the warehouse.
- Standard head & arm covers
- Standard large dual pockets
- Removable back
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9′ cord
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013)
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- 2-year limited warranty
This is one of our most popular chairs, offering both comfort and value.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments